Feb 4, 2010

Introduction




















This blog is a memorial to Mary Alice Cook Dotson. She was born April 18, 1933 and passed away January 26, 2009. Her obituary is here:
http://www.mvprogress.com/2009/05/obt_dotson
To begin, this will be just a collection of her poems that she wrote. I will simply be guessing dates and titles when they have not been provided.
I am her daughter, youngest of three children that she raised.
My purpose with this is simply to have her words, as they speak to me of her heart, in a place where those close to her and those who loved her can read them. She was very shy about them, she felt they were perhaps too deep of a view into her soul, yet more importantly to her they seemed inadequate. Mom, I'm sharing them because they are beautiful, because your heart, your soul and your faith are beyond compare. I need them as we needed each other.
I love you Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment